1. My latest obsession with putting everything bagel seasoning on everything- well mostly zucchini and on top of cucumber slices with vegan cream cheese. You can find this in the seasoning isle at Trader Joe’s.
2. I am all about the latest charcuterie board craze! I just love throwing pepperoni, cucumber slices, olives, salami, marcona almonds, sun dried tomatoes, blueberries, caper berries on my large wooden cutting board and pouring myself a nice glass of wine. A great snack and easy clean up. (careful when trying other charcuteries there is the potential for cross contamination on these boards- the Board Grazer instagram account is gorgeous but I cringe at the thought of all that gluten touching the fruit and meat).
3. One of my photo reposts on instagram from one of the few dedicated gluten-free restaurants in town Foo Dog Curry Traders.
4. Chicken Salad Salad from Beach Diner Ponte Vedra. Turns into two meals!
5. Chicken and bacon kebabs with cauliflower rice. One of the amazing meals my husband made for me this year. He has really turned into such a great gluten-free cook. So thankful that both of us love to cook.
6. I love finding new gluten-free goodies. Thanks to Trader Joe’s they keep me on my toes to always be on the lookout because they are always taking things away and bringing in new things. These crackers are delicious and hearty. Great with hummus, cheese, or olive tapenade.
7. My discovery of the gluten-free bakery section at The Fresh Market. Where have I been?
8. Best gluten-free beer hands down that I have found EVER! The blonde lager is my favorite! Glutenberg Brewery was founded by a guy with celiac disease in Canada who wanted beer that tasted like real beer. Best beer I have tried yet that is gluten-free.
9. Visiting Lucy’s Sweet Shop in Jacksonville Beach with my mom. While that milkshake is not gluten-free the owners are awesome and they do make gluten-free items but they are not celiac safe. I had a cup of black coffee and a wonderful time with my mom.
Tag Archives: gluten free food