From Redbridge to New Planet, to Bards, to Greens, to New Grist, to Omission, to Dogfish Head Tweason’ale there are numerous gluten-free beers out there. Yes, I know cider is gluten-free, however this is just a listing for gluten-free beers. Almost all of these places have cider as well. Redbridge is the beer I find most readily available, however New Planet is slowly becoming readily available and rightly so, they have 4 different flavors.
- BJ’s Brew House (Town Center) Typically Redbridge is available here
- Royal Palm Village Wine and Tapas (Atlantic Beach) they have a HUGE selection. I have seen New Planet, Dogfish Head Tweason’ale, Omission and Daruma here. In addition to ordering with your meal they are also a retail shop.
- Kickbacks (Park and King Area) I have had Dogfish Head Tweason’ale, New Planet, Redbridge, and Greens; they usually have the best selection.
- Mellow Mushroom– (Beaches and Southside) typically just Bards and New Planet. I have better luck with the MM at the beach.
- European Street (Beach, Southside, San Marco, Riverside) I have had New Planet here, but they typically have more than one option.
- Engine 15– (Beaches) I have heard that they occasionally have gluten-free beer on tap. I have had Omission in the bottle there.
- Burro Bar– (Downtown) not sure if it is there all of the time, but I have had a Redbridge here before.
- Beer:30 (Park and King) Tons of gluten-free beers here from Omission, to New Planet to Greens and more. They are very friendly and if you call ahead they will chill your beer for you.
- Total Wine (Town Center) Always has an assortment. They had a selection of New Planet, Greens, New Grist
- Native Sun (Mandarin and Southside)
- Whole Foods (Mandarin)
- Publix (Various Locations)
- Grassroots (Five Points)
- Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville (Downtown) have to go up to the Sundowner Lounge to get it.
- Everbank Field (Downtown) Far right bar if you are facing the field in the Bud Zone.
Who did I miss?